Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

Helping Kim With The Expense

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

Helping Kim With The Expense

Postby Pure Country Girl » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:21 pm

:idea: Kim? I know you probably spent quite a bit for this? Please post your address or e-mail it and I will try to send you some money. It is not a lot but it may help if everyone can pitch in if they can afford to. Some probably can't and I sure do understand that. If I wasn't working I couldn't. I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I sure don't mean to offend you in any way, but this new forum is so nice. :D
Pure Country Girl

Re: Helping Kim With The Expense

Postby Kim » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 pm

That was kind of you to offer, PCC, and it doesn't offend me, but we have the costs covered. The forum software is free (open source), and we enjoy both the programming and design work so much that it doesn't really even seem like work. Perplexing sometimes when we can't figure something out, but it makes me happy to provide resources for everyone to communicate and we all benefit from the discussions. Both here and at YT.

Thanks for offering though!
Kim

Pure Country Girl wrote::idea: Kim? I know you probably spent quite a bit for this? Please post your address or e-mail it and I will try to send you some money. It is not a lot but it may help if everyone can pitch in if they can afford to. Some probably can't and I sure do understand that. If I wasn't working I couldn't. I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I sure don't mean to offend you in any way, but this new forum is so nice. :D
Kim

Re: Helping Kim With The Expense

Postby Pure Country Girl » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:51 pm

[quote="Kim"]That was kind of you to offer, PCC, and it doesn't offend me, but we have the costs covered. The forum software is free (open source), and we enjoy both the programming and design work so much that it doesn't really even seem like work. Perplexing sometimes when we can't figure something out, but it makes me happy to provide resources for everyone to communicate and we all benefit from the discussions. Both here and at YT.

Thanks for offering though!
Kim

Gotcha! :)
I just remembered one time when I first came here that someone complained because the thread didn't go back to the top when we posted.... Someone said it would cost a lot for that program. Thanks again! :)
Pure Country Girl

Return to General Discussion