Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

Hey LB

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

Hey LB

Postby mowmud » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:55 am

Awhile back, quite awhile back, You asked about what games people play online.

Have you ever played any 'escape' games? They are a single player hunt and seek type of game. Puzzle solving.

Some are harder than others. I find it keeps my observation skills sharp, even though I am relegated to the dungeon in cold weather.

Here is the link.http://escapefan.com/

I'll try to find a link to an easy one. Wow!escape and Games2Rule are the best. They take about an hour to figure out. Gives my mind something to do when I'm hunkered down. If you got internet games too, I'd like to hear about them... my mind gets bored real quick, being inside and all.

If you do happen to use my link, I recommend choosing a game that is at least 24 hours old. That way, if you have problems solving it, you can pull up a you tube video to give a spoiler. You have to wait 24 hours, before the spoiler is published.

Don't waste time on 8B, 365escape, or pencil kids. <---developer names. Games4King is a good start. Straight forward but still challenging. Merry Christmas to you.
mowmud

Return to General Discussion