Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

Stories like this

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

Stories like this

Postby Dieselrider » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:47 pm

just make it real hard for me to believe that there is any hope at all for humanity.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/03/police-5-year-old-girl-burned-in-voodoo-ritual-2-charged.html
Dieselrider

Re: Stories like this

Postby smugpug » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:52 pm

Put your hope in Jesus, even the best of man will fail you at times, much less the worst will fail you most of the time.
smugpug

Postby cbryder » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:20 pm

Mein Gott
cbryder

Postby mowmud » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:44 pm

I thought my day in and day out stuff was ridiculous.
mowmud

Postby chamat » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:32 am

Hard to tell who's got the demons in em...probably all of them.
It's best to leave those demons alone...no kidding. :twisted:
chamat

Postby Ron/PA » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:54 am

What makes me fear for our future is not that these 2 are animals, but the system that's designed to protect us, but supposedly normal people has not charged the mother.
Ron/PA

Postby Alias » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:33 am

I'm sorry DR but, I didn't click on the link. Because, if there IS a soft side to my character, it's where little kids are concerned. And, it upsets me to learn that such two legged animals love to torture little innocent children. As far as I can tell, Hell is too good for such perverted sickos.
Alias

Postby chamat » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:23 am

This s++t happens a lot. The gouls in California that tied up their kids and starved them. ..a 29 year old looked like a pre teen. They're locked up from now on, but the kids will be turned loose. That's 13 or 15 screwed up folks that will be turned loose pretty soon. They got caught...but, I guarantee the same thing is going on in your neighborhood and probably mine too. What can you do? I don't know.
Was it his haircut? That was pretty goofy, but that wasn't it. His wife's sunken eyes? No, all that happens anyway with normal people. You never know what kind of things people are up to, from seeing the outside of them.
Those voodoo people were black, and they're into that stuff. Hurt the kids...the people in California were white...they hurt their kids too.
Throw them in jail...I guess is all they can do.
chamat

Postby lamar fudd1 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:18 pm

I have a tough time sending such abusive adults to jail or prison. Why? Because they'll get 3 healthy meals a day, never worry about keeping warm in Winter and have 'free' health care, while the adults that worked all their lives are denied these basics. In Iowa there are Veterans living in tent cities that are too proud to take what they see as a handout. And elderly people, mainly women, that eat pet food just so they can remain in the home they worked for their entire lives. Starving children? Iowa has parents like that too. Here's where it gets dicey-they were ALL home schooled. Neighbors turned in the parents but social service workers weren't allowed in, even when accompanied by a policeman. Two children from two different families have died-one starved to death and the other "drop-kicked" down the basement stairs. I have NO sympathy for these people.
lamar fudd1

Postby mowmud » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:58 pm

gallows or a pyre. with witnesses to prove justice. Be done with this crap.
mowmud

Postby mowmud » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:15 pm

I come from the land of the electric chair that has been deemed cruel and unusual punishment. Auburn Prison. Old Sparkey. Ever hear of 'Copper John'?
mowmud

Return to General Discussion