Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

Well

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

Well

Postby Bamabear » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:14 pm

started getting sore throat, not bad, but woke up Sunday morning with sinus crap, stuffy head, felt a little better, but still stuffy, so I did not know what to take to ease my head, so went to the doctor, tested positive for Flu,,, go figure, now out of work all week, cannot go out, Best friends husband died from Bone cancer ,will be buried tomorrow,and I have the flu, I sure hate Not being there for her, so sad,,, and had Lynlee yesterday, all day, Scares me that she will get the flu, Keep us and my friend Deb, in your prayers, you don't know her but the Father does, Her family has had so much happen, Her daughter was diagnosed with lung cancer , got treatment, some new drug , a pill was helping , but now it is not working , she had to start Chemo, Deb's sisters husband found out he has Leukemia, they need prayers so bad,,,,
Bamabear

Re: Well

Postby mowmud » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:32 pm

I'm not a real prayerful person but wow!. Zinc has been known to thwart outside influences. Zinc comes in cough drops. This is very good stuff. https://www.google.com/search?q=halls+z ... CErmhcd6NM:

Don't even taste nasty.
mowmud

Re: Well

Postby Bamabear » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:49 pm

Turned out Lynlee has an ear infection, but grandson Zander has a really bad case of the flu,,, I am ok....
Bamabear

Return to General Discussion