Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

Cats!

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

Cats!

Postby mowmud » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:27 pm

I've told yall I took in a cat. He is alright. He holds his own with the dog. He is here still. It has finally got comfortable enough to go ahead and sleep in my bed. It has been so long since I had a cat...I forgot that cats purred. I thought my cellphone was down there vibrating me. Still not quite sure if I'm all good with it. I guess if we can make it through a winter together we'll be alright.

THEN EVERYBODY OUTSIDE! Cabin fever is starting to set in on me. Running out of indoor projects. I feel for all you older boys, and gals that don't get around the way they used to, I'm quite sure you still would if you could.
mowmud

Re: Cats!

Postby wallsal55 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:06 am

We have a beautiful cat that showed up at our back deck. Solid slate grey/silver, thin, short coat. Startles and runs off when we open the patio door. Want to make sure he/she has all claws, etc. Comes to eat and tries to stay in the dog house.
Yes, the indoor stuff is getting boring. Still delighting in the juncos. They kind of beckon one to get "outside". :)
wallsal55

Re: Cats!

Postby Bamabear » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:57 am

LOL how funny, my cat was in the yard the other day, we have a new puppy, part Huskie part German Shepard, she looks like a German Shepard, big puppy, she was playing with my little dog Trixie, well the cat thought she was just being mean to Trixie and attacked Molly the puppy and she commenced to yelling, funny, every time she went toward Trixie, here comes the cat, the cat,Sophie thinks Trixie is her baby, she gives Trixie baths, LOL...
Bamabear

Return to General Discussion