Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

Holidays

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

Re: Holidays

Postby Alias » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:28 pm

For tacos I like hard shell. But, I really like soft shells for breakfast burritos................gfp
Alias

Postby Bamabear » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:15 am

Holiday tacos? lol
Bamabear

Postby mowmud » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:10 pm

Just hauled the little plastic tree out of its hidey hole. I have it lit up but its not where its gonna go.

The more I look at this thing, the more I like it. Don't have to traipse around a field looking for the 'right' one. Save gas both in the truck and the chainsaw. My back doesn't need to bend. Its light. Don't have to mess around trying to get the base square.Don't have to worry about broken limbs when your squirming it into the house. Its like pipe cleaners... just straighten them back out. I like this tree.

Just gotta figure out a way to store it with the decorations still intact. 8-)

Can you tell I'm getting lazy in my old age. :idea: Its not that.

I love all ma nature has to offer. Christmas trees are farmed exactly for this purpose. Whacking a Christmas tree and a 300 year old black walnut are two totally different things.

I look at it from the practicality viewpoint. I'm tired of working hard. Work smarter, not harder.
mowmud

Postby mowmud » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:14 pm

I guess the time has come. Wifey told me to drag the tree upstairs. The rest of my year is gone.

Gotta stay inside. I don't like being inside. Ain't my way.
mowmud

Previous

Return to General Discussion