Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

New Fashion? Exposed lower butt cheeks?

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

New Fashion? Exposed lower butt cheeks?

Postby screamer » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:19 pm

Took daughter to walmart yesterday and as we walked through the store, I can't help but notice how some folks are dressed, or not dressed. As I turned the corner from frozen foods toward meats, I was greeted by the sight of about 3 inches of lower butt cheek hanging out the bottom of a pair of very very short shorts. The woman was rather plain, overweight and generally disgusting, with some profane word tattoos. 15 minutes later we go to the check out and the woman ahead was wearing some kind of summery out fit, that was very short and she too had her lower butt cheeks exposed bilaterally. She looked pretty classy otherwise, and fairly trim and attractive. I remember thinking the first gal probably needed to dress like that to get a date, but this second gal was good looking. Well today, I go to the local dollar general to pick up some cleaning items and the gal ahead of me in line is wearing a pair of black shorts, also quite abbreviated and at least two inches of her lower butt cheeks were exposed below the shorts. This gal was tall and athletic and also not bad looking. Just leaves me wondering if this is some new style. And then what is next, just wearing thong-shorts? Guess my life is too sheltered to know what is happening.
screamer

Re: New Fashion? Exposed lower butt cheeks?

Postby mowmud » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:56 pm

Dang... all the more reason for social distancing. My gal used to fill out Daisey Dukes very nicely

Nowadays I'm glad I'm getting cataracts. Eases the pain. :roll:

Walmart is not really a good destination, but it will take more than a couple flabby cheeks to run me off.

I don't go to these stores much... but with the bad, there is good.
mowmud

Postby Red Dave » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:06 pm

Enter "Walmartians" into your favorite search engine and see what it finds for you.

There are things people wear to go shopping that I could never imagine, much less wear out in public.
Red Dave

Postby Bkeepr » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:17 pm

Red Dave wrote:Enter "Walmartians" into your favorite search engine and see what it finds for you.

There are things people wear to go shopping that I could never imagine, much less wear out in public.

OH MY GOSH, Why did you do that to me RD????

There are some things that you just cannot un-see!!
Bkeepr

Postby Red Dave » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:32 pm

Bkeepr wrote:
Red Dave wrote:Enter "Walmartians" into your favorite search engine and see what it finds for you.

OH MY GOSH, Why did you do that to me RD????

There are some things that you just cannot un-see!!

8-)
Red Dave

Postby Lightening Bug » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:32 am

After looking at Walmartians I've begun to wonder Does Walmart have any dress code? What if I went in wearing a scarf?

As for butt cheeks there were many to see in the Walmartian video. It wasn't pretty!

I'd rather see someone in farmer's attire.

Take care and be well. :D
Lightening Bug

Postby Bamabear » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:43 am

So sad, everyone wants to show off their body, whether its good or not.... I hate spandex !
Bamabear

Postby smugpug » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:41 am

Bamabear, I have seen women with a rear end the size of the Ponderosa, but for some insane reason, they feel the need to wear spandex, for what? To show they are "big" fans of the Cartwrights? It is absolutely disgusting. Maybe they think its sexy, but I can't imagine any normal guy being turned on by it, but who knows, seems just about anything turns some people today.
smugpug

Postby Red Dave » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:06 pm

smugpug wrote:Bamabear, I have seen women with a rear end the size of the Ponderosa, but for some insane reason, they feel the need to wear spandex, for what? To show they are "big" fans of the Cartwrights? It is absolutely disgusting. Maybe they think its sexy, but I can't imagine any normal guy being turned on by it, but who knows, seems just about anything turns some people today.

It is amazing what you see in public these days. I'm just old enough to remember wearing a coat and tie to fly on an airplane for a business trip. Things sure have changed.

Not just spandex, or maybe it is the same thing by a different name, but they call them yoga pants. A lot of people wear them. Many shouldn't. Skin tight clothing is not for everybody.

That's not an empty criticism either, I follow my own advice on that subject too. Some of us are not built for skin tight clothes. Baggy is best for many of us.
Red Dave

Postby Lightening Bug » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:43 pm

After looking they can't find clothes that fit them. Walmart doesn't sell their size, who does?

I'd put a hole for my head in a piece of material, a sheet or a blanket before dressing the way some of them do. One woman was wearing high heels, looked like 8", with a pair of shorts, who knows what she was thinking.

And so it goes.

Lightening Bug

Postby Sid » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:51 pm

Lightening Bug wrote:After looking they can't find clothes that fit them. Walmart doesn't sell their size, who does?

I'd put a hole for my head in a piece of material, a sheet or a blanket before dressing the way some of them do. One woman was wearing high heels, looked like 8", with a pair of shorts, who knows what she was thinking.

And so it goes.

. I think it is pretty obvious. What she is thinking
Sid

Postby Pitch1 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:41 am

Amazing how many don't own a mirror. I mean how can some of these folks get dressed up take a peek and say, "Dang,I look good! Let's go shopping!"
Now at 23 years old I would go shirtless, wear a tight wife beater,and look good doing it. At 65, not so much!
Pitch1

Postby smugpug » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:24 pm

What's a "tight wife beater? Lol
smugpug

Postby Pitch1 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:14 am

Wife beater is the colloquial term for an athletic shirt, I think they used to be called singlets. You know what they are, I just don't have the proper term for them,but the are ubiquitous.
They gained the name "wifebeater" because on any "Cop's", type show the man in a drunken domestic call is normally shirtless or wearing on of these sleeveless shirts
Pitch1

Postby screamer » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:18 am

Wife beater is the male undershirt that resembles a Tank top .
screamer

Next

Return to General Discussion