Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

Junk mail I kept

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

Junk mail I kept

Postby Coffee » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:46 am

An 83 page "Bargain Books" catalog came in the mail. My word, they have a lot of books crammed in this catalog. Edward R. Hamilton Bookseller Company, Falls Village, Connecticut, 7/24/2020. There is no index of writers or titles. It is broken down into categories like Arts & Entertainment, Bargain DVD & Blu-ray, Biography, Fiction, History, Home & Garden, Military History, Music Recordings, Science & Health. I noticed a book about or by Bertrand Russell and can't even find it again. It was talking about work. That needs to be looked at. Bertrand Russell on the topic of work. Here's a book just picked at random: "The Art of Simple Living," by Shunmyo Masuno, a Buddhist monk. Okay, time to get on with it, look at the video, "Ventura Highway"- Paul Hardcastle. Good day/ night. Mark.
Coffee

Re: Junk mail I kept

Postby Bamabear » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:56 am

I have come to the conclusion that if I did not get junk mail. My mailbox would be empty all the time...LOL
Bamabear

Return to General Discussion