Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

biden

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

biden

Postby kyle18 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:29 am

wanted to talk about a possible BIDEN win - but it`s political - sorry
kyle18

Re: biden

Postby smugpug » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:10 pm

If he wins, the half of the country that is hard-working, basically moral, law-abiding, love America and its Judeo-Christian foundation and heritage are going to lose. But it will be a big win for the illegal alien, open borders, abortion, immorality, perversion, drug users, entitlement rats, race pimps, law breakers, etc.
smugpug

Postby Sid » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:41 pm

smugpug wrote:If he wins, the half of the country that is hard-working, basically moral, law-abiding, love America and its Judeo-Christian foundation and heritage are going to lose. But it will be a big win for the illegal alien, open borders, abortion, immorality, perversion, drug users, entitlement rats, race pimps, law breakers, etc.

you worded that so well.
Sid

Postby mowmud » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:04 pm

I agree with Sid and smugpug.
mowmud

Postby Pitch1 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:48 am

Biden and Harris will win. Then we just may be able to gain back some of the respect that the present administration has squandered with the CHAOS theory of governance
Pitch1

Postby Red Dave » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:50 am

I don't know as much as some others because I don't know who will win. At this point it could go either way.

But I do know that Joe can get lost in his own basement.

Red Dave

Postby Sid » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:14 am

Pitch1 wrote:Biden and Harris will win. Then we just may be able to gain back some of the respect that the present administration has squandered with the CHAOS theory of governance

Do you mean KAOS? I think 86 and 99 are still keeping an eye on them.
Sid

Postby Bkeepr » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:07 pm

I have little doubt that Biden will win. And then we'll simply whiplash to be just as screwed up in the opposite direction than we are now. There are simply no longer any actual adult leaders willing to run for the Presidency anymore.

I'm discouraged...
Bkeepr

Postby kyle18 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:24 pm

first off BIDEN will have to give it to her cause his alzheimer`s will take over and then AMERICA as we now know it will be no more and we will know what it was like to live in RUSSIA
kyle18

Postby mowmud » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:41 pm

I no longer care care who wins. They are all a bunch of pole cats. The last vote, I voted to break the chain of career do nothing people. I voted to balance the supreme court. It worked.

If our guy hadn't of won, our court system would of been messed up for the next 50 years. We got that straightened out.Should be good for about a hundred years more. Now, as far as I'm concerned, they can all take a long walk on a short plank.

If 'she' would of won, we'd all be screwed. Silly people don't seem to realize this.

When it comes time to vote though... all you have to offer... is Biden? I'm pretty sure which way my vote will go. The lesser of two evils. It won't be for the old Washington,DC way. Last time I voted was to mix it up down there in that cesspool that we are supposed to look up to and respect.

What the government has tuned into in the last 30 years, makes it hard for me to have any respect for any of them.

Our kids and yes grand kids, will look back in history, and see it as the turning point. Folks keep saying " Our children will all be paying for this." Can you imagine how much they would be paying if we just let things continue the way it was? Unacceptable. Vote them out.

Look on the brightside, Cuomo is trying to get on the ticket. What a prize he is. His handling of the plague is the only thing hes done right. One right does not correct a string of thousands of wrongs.
mowmud

Postby kyle18 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:24 pm

if BIDEN wins our grandkids will definitely pay in the long run
kyle18

Postby Pitch1 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:18 am

Just what exactly is Biden going to do our grandchildren Kyle?
Every election each side predicts doom gloom and disaster for the nation if the other side is victorious. Democracy is going to fail, their gonna take your guns their gonna make religion illegal, their gonna steal Christmas, they will let criminals and immigrants run wild, etc, etc ,BS,BS.
Guess what, none of it has ever happened, never will. Even with the damage this aberration has done to our nations standing in the world,it can still be undone and corrected.
That's the beauty of our system Kyle, called check and balance, No president is a dictator,(as much as this one would like to be), we will eventually self right and life will go on.
Are we the same country we were 200 years ago, NO thank God
A hundred years, no once again
50 years once again no.
Our nation evolves as the founders intended. This nation is not a stone .but plastic which takes on the shape of the peoples will.
Your proclamations of disaster are nothing more than hysterical extremism.
Pitch1

Postby Lightening Bug » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:56 am

I understand what many of you are saying. But our constitution made it clear it is the position not the person.

I believe our current Pres. doesn't seem to understand we have a constitution and a body of law re those who our elected representatives. His handling of the Post office is reprehensible. They needed additional monies to handle the corona virus paper work. He wants to use it to dicker with the Dem's, what?

Since the 1960s there has been a group of people working to change the implementation of our government. They have been promoting legislation that favors improvement of corporate affairs to the detriment of the general public. Additionally they have backed those who do the same in local and state government

The promotion of one group over Americans in general was not the Founders intent. It was in fact the opposite.

Unfortunately the voters have not been determined in informing themselves as much as they should be. That of course assumes they vote.

I find myself in the same situation as others on KL - the last time and this time I don't like the available choices for office. Wish we could have an effective write in vote, too late for that I think.

JMHO

Take care and be well. :D
Lightening Bug

Postby Bkeepr » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:17 am

Just like last time, I can't stand either candidate. I think the difference this year is that Tramp will continue to have active opposition to almost everything he says or does, while Bidet will have a completely free hand for a couple of years to do anything he wants...and their party has an incredible number of truly bad ideas gaining steam.

As I said, I don't want to vote for either of the current choices, but I think an isolated lame duck Tramp is likely to be the lesser of the evil choices we're stuck with.
Bkeepr

Postby kyle18 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:25 am

tell me ** Keep Politics out of the Kountry Life Forums Please ** HASAN`T DONE GOOD for the country
kyle18

Next

Return to General Discussion