Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

Alias

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

Alias

Postby mowmud » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:31 pm

You old coot. Stop being a hard head. Miss ya.
You, as many, know that communication is a virtue. I hope you are doing good and feeling well.
mowmud

Re: Alias

Postby mowmud » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:07 am

C'mon man. Where you at? How can you give up kountrylife? We're all a bunch of hardheads. I tend to believe that is what got us to this site in the first place. We are all set in our ways and sometimes we have disagreements. Thats what hardheads do. A hardhead is a strong head. Could you imagine if we all met in in person? I'd be the scrawny little rat looking for a river to put my canoe on. Yeah, I may borrow the river, but I'd never steal your canoe. I bring my own.

Everybody has an opinion, and they need to be listened to, only makes sense. If after a court of your peers, deems it unnecessary, then so shall it be. I for one miss ya.

Miss hearing from you ole timers... you old coot. The old saying "Walk a mile in another ones boots'" comes to mind. I bet you still keep your boots polished. I say that with no disrespect whatsoever, I type this with the upmost respect to the Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force, Coastguard, and never forget the reservists too.

Then you get us old hardheads, not only do we know how to shoot a gun... we build them.

This is why I try to distract my mind on bamboo baskets. :|
mowmud

Return to General Discussion