Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

hate to say it

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

hate to say it

Postby kyle18 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:18 am

hate it very much - but looks like BIDEN will win - THERE GOES A M E R I C A
kyle18

Re: hate to say it

Postby Pitch1 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:36 am

Not being over dramatic are you Kyle? Remember just over 3 years agp ** Keep Politics out of the Kountry Life Forums Please ** was the odds makers favorite. Where did that get us.
And if Biden does win, why would you say goodbye to our nation, are you leaving?
According to you and your ilk ** Keep Politics out of the Kountry Life Forums Please ** is the only thing holding our fragile 250 year old democracy together? Don't have much faith in your nation do ya?
Trust me if our nation can survive this pustule that is in office now we can survive any thing.
Pitch1

Postby Red Dave » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:47 am

Pitch1 wrote:Not being over dramatic are you Kyle? Remember just over 3 years agp ** Keep Politics out of the Kountry Life Forums Please ** was the odds makers favorite. Where did that get us.
And if Biden does win, why would you say goodbye to our nation, are you leaving?
According to you and your ilk ** Keep Politics out of the Kountry Life Forums Please ** is the only thing holding our fragile 250 year old democracy together? Don't have much faith in your nation do ya?
Trust me if our nation can survive this pustule that is in office now we can survive any thing.

You are probably right, after all, we survived Carter, Clint0n and 0bama.
Besides, old joe won't be around long. Pelosi is already dusting off the 25th Amendment to overthrough him before he can move into the White House.

Red Dave

Postby Bamabear » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:38 am

what can we do about it? we are just ONE voter, I know this country has been through lots and still survived, remember this is only " Our temporary Home"
Bamabear

Postby sunfighter » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:46 pm

kyle18 wrote:hate it very much - but looks like BIDEN will win - THERE GOES A M E R I C A

Don't fall for the media's attempt to sway the public. I am sitting here right now watching live as people waiting to see our president are waiting in mile's long lines. So good to see informed young people covering the entire spectrum. I've watched young college students that are Black, Latino, Asian, and on and on. All have one thing in common. They are wise to what's going on in the political world today.
Refreshing to say the least. ps right side broadcast might be worth looking at.
sunfighter

Postby Coffee » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:04 pm

I wouldn't try to predict the outcome of this election. Remember "Dewey Defeats Truman?" I don't because that was 1948 and I was all of one year old then. It is hoped (by me) the voters decide enough is enough, we don't enjoy the headaches foisted on us the past four years, we are a country of laws, we value our Social Security, and let's try to get back to normal. Mark. Rule of law.
Coffee

Postby smugpug » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:06 pm

People seem to think that America is somehow immune to what other countries go through. Extremely radical l*beralism is moving at exponential speed, JB is the distant past as far as D*mocrats go, the future is Harris, the squad, and other extremely radical leftists.
It used to be the majority of differences were minor, you drive Chevys, I drive Fords, you like steak, I like lobster, and so on as far as politically. But now the chasm is so wide it cannot be crossed, it is always moving leftward. I hope the prez wins, appoints more conservative SCOTUS justices and other conservative judges.
smugpug

Postby Bkeepr » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:59 am

I think this BBC article by an Irishman who moved to Ohio captures it all very well. Worth reading in its entirety, it paints both views this year pretty accurately.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54503231
Bkeepr

Postby smugpug » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:51 am

If someone is worried about Joe B*den's age, then they need to seriously consider who the vice president is under him, because that person and their agenda(which is extremely radical)will be the president. That should be a major consideration when voting.
President T*ump can be crass, degrading, bombastic, and self-absorbed, but he would be the kind of neighbor that while I might not enjoy sitting and having a beer with, would be the first person to help me out if I was needing it. He loves America, he loves Judeo-Christian America, he is not out to fundamentally transform America like the other party, especially the vice president and the squad are wanting to do
smugpug

Postby screamer » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:50 pm

well smug, I think the plan all along has been run Biden and replace him ASAp after the coronation. Then the Pretend African American can play the Hindu God she is named after. The kleft has done an admirable job of turning this into a contest of personalities instead of issues. We are soon to be the free health clinic for the millions who waltz across the border and drain ou treasury as they look for work while displacing Americans as they take lower wages. Unions are too damn stupid to even see that their support of Biden will cause them serious set backs when confronted with all the foreigner laborers. Oh and taxes will skyrocket when Americans will be asked to pay welfare and free medical care for all those recent immigrants who are happiers with American cradle to grave care than they were back home in the crap holes. 40% of welfare dollars goe to LEGAL immigrant households in California. 50% of the students in those terrible down town LA schools are children of illegals. Imagine how nice the schools coulod be and how low taxes could be if the bums were thrown out.
screamer

Return to General Discussion