Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

Time

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

Time

Postby mowmud » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:36 am

I know its been a few days since they jacked our time around again. That don't bother me no more because I'm not on any bodies time no more. It is either daylight or night.

Got to thinking about ~Lenore. She would probably be resetting her clocks and watches, even three days later. ~Lenore... you are remembered.
Miss you gal. There are things bigger than time to worry about. If I knew you had a headstone, I'd put flowers on it. If you had yourself cremated, I would feel good to sit in your presence. I would make a cheer.
mowmud

Re: Time

Postby Randy » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:30 pm

Lenore sure was a good lady.
Randy

Postby kyle18 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:45 pm

time to worry about the presidency - it don`t look good - gonna be an awful world - like RUSSIA
kyle18

Postby positronium » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:58 am

kyle18 wrote:time to worry about the presidency - it don`t look good - gonna be an awful world - like RUSSIA

Indeed.....Is he gonna be our presidend as he has claimed.... or someone else's puppet?????

Time is the metronome that sets the beat of the universe....
positronium

Postby Sid » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:48 pm

kyle18 wrote:time to worry about the presidency - it don`t look good - gonna be an awful world - like RUSSIA

Yes I am concerned too. History shows us what happens when a nation goes astray. I hope we can get things turned around. I was beginning to thin maybe we were starting a turn around. I am certain of one thing God promised to see his peop e through. I am one counting on that promise.
Sid

Postby Bkeepr » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:26 am

Nobody but God knows his will, and our greatest gift from him is free will. Our job is to live the best we can, and hope we are doing right.

As far as the election goes, I think as long as we have divided government—as long as Repubs hold the Senate this time—we will be ok. If Georgia Senators go Demo, we may have a challenging couple of years before the next election.
Bkeepr

Postby positronium » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:35 pm

Bkeepr wrote:Nobody but God knows his will, and our greatest gift from him is free will. Our job is to live the best we can, and hope we are doing right.

As far as the election goes, I think as long as we have divided government—as long as Repubs hold the Senate this time—we will be ok. If Georgia Senators go Demo, we may have a challenging couple of years before the next election.
I see it the same....
positronium

Return to General Discussion