Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

Posi

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

Posi

Postby mowmud » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:00 pm

Good to see you posting more. You told me you got kinda got shut down on your political forums, Maybe... finding some spare time inside... every weekend ain't gonna be like last weekend.
I figure you are probably warm. Even though it ain't really cold.

To take your mind off of politics, I tried to search up some of willy-n pics of his 6x6 that he built.
What I found was the images are no longer valid.
He lives in the far NW. I haven't checked the gallery yet.
Nah. I hunted around, couldn't find anything.
Please though my friend, try to restrain from politics, you can get away with beating around the bush a bit. This site has almost been shut down because of it. Whats your ad blocker count?

There are other ones that host political boards that may want to chime in, but I think you all would be on the same page.
mowmud

Re: Posi

Postby positronium » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:48 pm

mowmud wrote:Good to see you posting more. You told me you got kinda got shut down on your political forums, Maybe... finding some spare time inside... every weekend ain't gonna be like last weekend.
I figure you are probably warm. Even though it ain't really cold.

To take your mind off of politics, I tried to search up some of willy-n pics of his 6x6 that he built.
What I found was the images are no longer valid.
He lives in the far NW. I haven't checked the gallery yet.
Nah. I hunted around, couldn't find anything.
Please though my friend, try to restrain from politics, you can get away with beating around the bush a bit. This site has almost been shut down because of it. Whats your ad blocker count?

There are other ones that host political boards that may want to chime in, but I think you all would be on the same page.
Sup Mowmud... I decided to post more and lurk less... Good to see you here as well....I decided that all the political stuff was driving me crazy. I miss posting about everyday things other than politics....I already saw willy-n pics of his jeep....You showed them to me on your puter......What should my ad blocker say? Are you ready for winter.....It's hailing here right now.....big hail stones....Have a good evening as I am going to check some other threads here....
positronium

Postby mowmud » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:48 pm

If there were any ads to block, the ad blocker icon up in the top right would show you the number of ads blocked.
Funny, typing that reminded me of the old woodchuck chuck riddle. How much wood could a ... and so on. Thanks. Anytime I can get a chuckle lately, I'll take it. You got hail huh? We're only 7 miles apart and we only had rain, heavy rain. Coming down horizontally. One flash off lightning.
mowmud

Postby positronium » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:35 pm

mowmud wrote:If there were any ads to block, the ad blocker icon up in the top right would show you the number of ads blocked.
Funny, typing that reminded me of the old woodchuck chuck riddle. How much wood could a ... and so on. Thanks. Anytime I can get a chuckle lately, I'll take it. You got hail huh? We're only 7 miles apart and we only had rain, heavy rain. Coming down horizontally. One flash off lightning.
We had some killer hail.... some of it was the size of a quarter.....It only lasted about 30 seconds with heavy wind.....My walnut trees got hevily pruned again and I heated the ranch all day with nothing but branches from those trees, LOL I am going to be making a run to the beer store tomorrow (Tuesday) let me know if you need anything and I'll stop by on the way there....
positronium

Postby mowmud » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:22 pm

Naw, I'm all set. Had to go up there tonight for an emergency head of cabbage. You are welcome to stop by. Maybe take my Ma out on a date and give me a break. (I know you have your own gal) Now that I think about it, if you did... I wouldn't have anybody to visit with all my free time. :lol:

Don't do it. My Mom is the biggest chore I've had in my life. Getting stabbed at 21 was easier than this.
mowmud

Postby positronium » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:04 am

mowmud wrote:Naw, I'm all set. Had to go up there tonight for an emergency head of cabbage. You are welcome to stop by. Maybe take my Ma out on a date and give me a break. (I know you have your own gal) Now that I think about it, if you did... I wouldn't have anybody to visit with all my free time. :lol:

Don't do it. My Mom is the biggest chore I've had in my life. Getting stabbed at 21 was easier than this.
At my age I have learned that one woman is more than enough.......I have to say though that I might have tried dating your ma at one time long ago....lol I'll probably catch up with you today.... I have been thinking about making some mead.....I have lots of extra honey....
positronium

Return to General Discussion