Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

Hey Positronian

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

Hey Positronian

Postby REt » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:59 pm

You are closer to Mowmud than any of us. Any word on him for his sudden disappearance? Not normal for him.
Ret
REt

Re: Hey Positronian

Postby mowmud » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:56 pm

Yeah, I've been healing. Baseball bats and pitchforks are not all that forgiving, but we have come to the understanding he is moving out.
Oh, I still hurt. I hurt in different places.
My old hurt back feels a whole lot better. I can stand up straight again, almost touch both hands to the floor again.
As soon as my new hurts stop hurting ... my back will be ready.

I was born on the mad side of the boon. I ain't gonna put up with stuff I know is wrong.

As to what was asked about success of my son, he not only graduated, he went on and got a degree in communications. That's good.

The bad: At the same time he was using his computer to associate with certain girls who turn out to be FBI agents. Raided our damn house. Said they wanted all the computers. I offered mine up, they didn't want mine. My son spent 7 months in county jail for that. He still believes that its my fault for opening the door. The agent that knocked on the door, I went to look, looked like the neighbor kid from south of here that my son went school with. I opened the door. Either way, they had a warrant, they would of kicked down the door.
I'm getting to old for this. Silver lining... my back feels good.
mowmud

Postby littleguns » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:12 pm

Mowmud, I'm glad to hear you're healing in important ways. I wish you the best as you move ahead into what we all hope will be a gentle winter. Take care.

littleguns
littleguns

Postby nadx » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:53 pm

mow, sorry to hear about all that bad stuff man,,,,,,,
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
nadx

Return to General Discussion