Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

...and this is just a test.

The place to talk with others about topics related to country life and rural living. Ask a question, help with an answer or just share some of your ideas and experiences.

Re: ...and this is just a test.

Postby Patria » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:28 am

LOL Alias, you are getting better and better at it..

Btw, I have been wondering how Jade is doing these days. Hope everyone is doing well.
Patria

Postby Alias » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:33 pm

Patria wrote:LOL Alias, you are getting better and better at it..

Btw, I have been wondering how Jade is doing these days. Hope everyone is doing well.

Oh my, where to begin? Jade is 17 and in the 12th grade this year. She only needs to complete 2 courses to get her HS diploma. Healthwise she is doing very good; she took a job working at Pizza Hut and the people there are very pleased with her work ethic; She has her own car and she is an excellent driver. Plus, on top of all that, she holds a black belt in karate. Needless to say, we're all very pleased with her. In a day or two I'll post some recent pictures of her.

As for the rest of our family, we seem to be holding our own pretty well. And, we wish the same for you and yours. BTW: How is your daughter? If I remember correctly she joined the Military, Right?

I can't take any credit for the translation from English to Spanish. All I do is type something in English and Bing does the translating.
Alias

Postby mowmud » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:02 pm

Patria, I wish you and yours the great good. I know the past few years have not been working in your favor, but you seem to find a way to make it work. Glad you are still kicking ace.

(Don't know if it makes a difference, but I have been improving my drum skills) If you see a sailboat coming in... playing lousy drum beats, could be me coming down for lessons! I'll bring my building skills too.
mowmud

Postby Plugger » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:57 am

Good Morning :D
From Plugger and Mrs. Plugger
Plugger

Previous

Return to General Discussion