Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

change email

Having problems using the forum? Please post here. This is where you can also make suggestions on the improvement of this Board. Please let us know what we can do to make this better for you.

change email

Postby don perkins » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:59 am

I changed my email address years ago, and didn't realize I should have changed it here too. Now I can't remember my password, but to change it, I need to change where the email goes. Catch 22, right? Can anyone help?

Thank you!
don perkins

Re: change email

Postby mowmud » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:31 pm

It reads that you have 26 posts. You must be signed in. Sorry it took me 10 days to look in over here. You can always reset your password. Just remember to use the same e-mail address that you created the account with.

"General Discussion" is where most folks congregate. You find it in the 'board index' tab.
mowmud

Postby don perkins » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Posting for my father. Apparently first post wasn't too clear. He changed ISPs years ago, and can't access the email address that is associated with kountrylife.com. Password is saved on this, his old PC. The issue is, he has a new tablet that we would like to setup for him to be able to read these forums while he is in other parts of the house. Can't set it up, because he doesn't remember his password. Can't change the password because of no access to that old email account.

Hoping that someone reads this who has "admin" rights on the forums, and can help reset his password or email address. Anyone out there?

Thanks!
don perkins

Postby mowmud » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:28 am

You will most likely have to create a new account. Sorry again for not checking in over here more often. It seems our interactions are about a month apart. Easy to lose interest that way. KL will keep you checking back in though.

I hope you are able to square up your issues. Us KL'ers like input from all walks of life.

Just to say it... I have no control over this site. I just try to answer questions, when there is no better answer and nobody else has anything better. I am no MOD by any means. I just care about folks. Computers can be a hassle.
mowmud

Return to Technical Issues & Suggestions