Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

Your Registered Name

Having problems using the forum? Please post here. This is where you can also make suggestions on the improvement of this Board. Please let us know what we can do to make this better for you.

Your Registered Name

Postby YTSupport » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Kim asked if I'd post something about registered names. If you've been using a user name at Kountry Life for years and find someone else has registered it. Please just contact me at support at ytmag.com.

Thanks,
Chris
YTSupport

Re: Your Registered Name

Postby TB » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:55 am

The only problem so fair is that mine has always been two charioteers but the software will only allow three.
TB

Postby Dieselrider » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:47 am

TB~ wrote:The only problem so fair is that mine has always been two charioteers but the software will only allow three.

Well TB you have always been character enough for more spaces! :D I guess with changing things some inconveniences will fall on some of us. I tried using the same password I have on Tractor shed and it was too short, also.
Dieselrider

Postby Granny H » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:01 am

Welp, I made it...tried granny h but that wouldn't float...so It's just me, Hollie.

Glad to see the new board...now I just need to see the rest of the screen and fill out the profile.

-Hollie
Granny H

Postby Bill No Mn » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:15 am

Well I guess I'm. Can only read half of the page.-Bill
Bill No Mn

Postby ~Lenore » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:01 am

Hollie wrote:Welp, I made it...tried granny h but that wouldn't float...so It's just me, Hollie.

Glad to see the new board...now I just need to see the rest of the screen and fill out the profile.

-Hollie

hollie, if you did not register as granny h, someone did! Was it you? If so you have two names to post with and that is not a bad thing.

:lol:
~Lenore

2 character names

Postby YTSupport » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 am

The names have been changed so you can use two characters now. We didn't notice the software was set up that way by default. If you have created your account with 3 but meant to have 2, contact me by email and we'll fix that.
YTSupport

Postby Sid » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:24 pm

This may not be related but why does my E-mail address keep coming up in my user name? I finall deleted it and typed my user name in and got on. What does it take to fix that so I don't have to do it every time?
Sid

Postby slim » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:17 am

Test to see if I can post.
slim

Return to Technical Issues & Suggestions