Country Living    Country Living, Country Skills
Country People

KountryLife.com - A Country Living Resource and Community

Menu on/off

In memorium/Where are they?

You can test a posting here before you place it in the main forums. Useful for practicing picture uploads, fonts, html, or just learning how to post if you are new.

Re: In memorium/Where are they?

Postby mowmud » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:47 pm

This is a '/where are they'.

My Momma is home with me now. I haven't felt so good in a long time. I can hardly wait to make her cornbread. New York cornbread, I'll probably get hollered at a few times Mom is now back in New York..

Not looking forward to the day, but everybody eventually goes away. After my momma passes... I'm the oldest. I don't like that so much.

My Ma still has all(most) of her wits, not on (hardly) any meds. Gummi vitamins. She retired from Carrier Corp after 33 years as a brazer. She worked the wire crib too. Im'a gonna keep on pushing her to do her leg exercises. Her left arm is healing. She probably won't be able to use it %100, but every little bit she can help... helps a lot. I think we'll help to keep each other alive.

My Momma is a firecracker.

My Ma is a GRITS. Girls Raised In The South. I love my Ma. I don't want to be the old one. No choice in that though.
mowmud

Previous

Return to Testing Area